Wednesday 9 November 2011

RSSapalooza

Hi folks I have been exploring the world of RSS today and I have found it is very easy to use them. I really like the way they work by having a reader where all your RSS feeds go to and you can check them all at once. some of the feeds I chose are a steampunk blog, a rugby news feed, an enternainment feed from SMH and a picture of the day feed from the powerhouse museum in Sydney.
At my work we could use RSS feeds for a number of blogs once we get them going such as a new books available also for events coming up. I think libraries could use the RSS to inform people about what is happening at the library to entertain with funny stories and also to inform people changes at the library.
I shall be using RSS feeds now that i know what they are and how they work.

Until next time
Stay cool
Library2.0Lizard

No comments:

Post a Comment